I offer commissions! On this page you can find my price sheet, Terms of Service, and the best ways to contact me! :]
PLEASE NOTE: I am currently experimenting with my line work style so it is quite inconsistent at the moment. If you have a particular style of line work you're a fan of, please let me know and I can do it! Otherwise I may use your commission to experiment further.
Also, I currently don't offer shading on my price sheet since it is not something I practice that often, but if it is something you would like let me know and we can work something out.
Terms Of Service:
- You may not use my art for commercial purposes unless first discussed (commercial license will cost extra).
- You may not use my art with any sort of blockchain technology, even if a commercial license is purchased.
- You may not feed my art into any sort of AI technology to learn from.
- You may repost your commission wherever you wish (that doesn't contradict the above terms) as long as you credit and link back to me in the post.
- You may commission other artists to "complete" your commission from me (e.g. color in line art, complete a sketch, animate an illustration, etc) but both you and the other artist must credit and link back to me wherever they may post it. I will NOT provide the original Clip Studio Paint files in order for you to do this.
- Payment is through PayPal invoices. I will begin work when payment is received in full.
- Refunds are available for what I have not started. E.g. you got a commission for a colored full body ($160) but ask for a refund when I started the line art (laid down the first line), you will be compensated for the difference between the cost of a line art full body and colored full body ($40). If you ask for a refund when the "final phase" is started, it will not be available to you.
- 3 free major changes are available in the sketch phase (pose, character swap, etc) with no major changes being able to be made in the line art or color phase, though minor changes/corrections are available (missing markings, small line art changes, colors, etc).
- Anything that would get a "mature" or "adult" rating for sexual situations or nudity on FurAffinity's Upload Policy will have the 25% NSFW/Kink charge.
I like to work closely with my commissioners and provide a LOT of WIPs while working. I would prefer a contact method that you check regularly so I can get your art done ASAP. If you prefer a more "hands off" way of doing commissions (you send me the money and concept, I send you the art when complete) I can accommodate that, though be aware that the above TOS still applies (specifically no major changes nor refunds available once complete).
Sold on all that? Perfect! Here is where you can contact me:
Discord: OneMillionFurries#6700 (Most preferred!)
FA Notes: OneMillionFurries
Email: OneMillionFurries@proton.me (Least preferred!)